Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to All!

'Tis the Season to celebrate! For my family, our tradition is the celebration of Christmas (the birth of Christ). I have extended family that celebrates Hanukkah. Whatever your tradition, make it a joyous one. While times have been tough economically for many, many families across the U.S., the holiday celebrations should not be about money or materialistic things anyway. This is the time to be with your family and friends and celebrate what the season means to you. Most people celebrate by the giving of gifts, and the most important gift is love. Other gifts certainly do not have to be elaborate and can even be homemade, which most often, are the most special. However you celebrate, I wish you a wonderful holiday! And to all of you that celebrate Christmas, from my home to yours, I wish you a very happy and joyous
Merry Christmas!

No comments: